Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How mighty is our Lord Jesus?

Know something about our Glorious God:

             A human being can't express the nature of God but he can be sure how He has been explained through the scriptures. Psalm 104 says like this " thou art clothed with honour and majesty Who coverest thyself with light as  with a garment, Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: Who maketh the clouds his chariot: Who walketh upon the wings of the wind".

The Lord our God covers Himself as light. How glorious He is to cover himself with light. We can't even see the sun with our naked eyes. But light according to God's eyes are like galaxies. He is clothed with that like a garment. He has layed the waters in the sky. His creation is mighty and He is the one to be adored for His wondrous creations and yes, He is the only God to save us from evil and danger.

Just imagine how light is God to make the clouds as His chariots and walk on the wings of wind? Can anyone touch the wind? We can only feel it but our Lord is mighty but his burden is so sweet and light even the wind can carry Him. He is an unimaginable God and a glorious God. How glorious God is? Psalmist says that " The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament sheweth his handywork". Yes.... He is mighty and His works are splendorous.

Want to be His child and want to be saved from your sins and spend your time with Him for eternity. Repent and confess Jesus is the Lord and pray the prayer written below. God will touch you today...

"Jesus.... I accept you are my Savior and Lord. Please come into my heart and forgive me from all my sins. Please deliver me from my addictions that I have till now. I believe you are the only son of God and have the power to deliver me from all my worries. Thanks for hearing my prayer.... In Jesus name I pray. Amen"


1 comments:

Shiny said...

I really like your blog. I am now following you on blogcatalog. and look forward to reading more from you. Nice design too... Check my blog out at http://coffeewithmarty.com Thanks!!!!