Saturday, October 10, 2009

My First Testimony to the millions:

Jesus and me:

                    God is good, all the time; all the time, God is good. I was born in christian family and was taught in a christian way. I was good in Jesus till my teen age and got baptized. But later I went into the lust of this sinful world.

          During my college days, I lived like a devil possessed man. I was a smoker and drunker too. I cannot quit these habits and was struggling like anything searching for a deliverer. I know about my Savior but could not come to Him as these habits are like a iron wall separating me and Him. Later, one day I got a true-christian friend and I am damn sure that Jesus sent him to me.

         He was like an angel to me that time and Jesus made me to see the nice characters in him and I admired how he is perfect to Him. Then I made a decision, to pray to God to change me from my sins. Ha,..... that was a sweetest feeling when I quit my smoking and drinking habit.

         Till today I don't know how I get rid of that. I used to have 10 cigarettes a day but whenever I tried to quit I failed but when the moment I left it to Jesus......... thats the time Jesus played His part. I really enjoyed my company with my friend that even a youth can live like a saint when we have Jesus in us. Jesus is so good to me till now. Now I live smoking and drinking only with my Lord and savior Jesus.

People who are struggling :

                         Just pray this simple prayer to Jesus. He will take care of the rest. Believe in Him and He will guide us. He will make a way where there seems to be no way.

"Jesus.... I accept you are my Savior and Lord. Please come into my heart and forgive me from all my sins. Please deliver me from my addictions that I have till now. I believe you are the only son of God and have the power to deliver me from all my worries. Thanks for hearing my prayer.... In Jesus name I pray. Amen"

                 If you have prayed the above prayer from your depth of your heart, you are saved now and He will surely answer you. Soon you are going to enjoy your life with Jesus as same as my journey in this world. I am happy when I am in Jesus.

0 comments: